Welcome To Day 1 of Our Challenge!
Reflection & Gratitude
Whether you’re looking to set goals for the next year, quarter, month, or week, it’s key to spend some time thinking about where you’ve been, what’s gone well, and stop and have gratitude for what has come your way!
When you’re reflecting keep a few things in mind:
- Things that went well this year.
- Things that you wish you could change.
- What you are grateful for.
- Memories that make you happy.
- Goals you spent time working on.
Today’s Action Items:
- Carve out 15 minutes into your day. Hide in the bathroom, grab some coffee, light a candle, and play some music. Give yourself this time (and try to make it the same time each day if possible) to really spend time thinking!
- Print out the workbook for today and spend time thinking and writing!
- Watch the Facebook live for today’s challenge to get questions answered and go deeper!
- Email me back and let me know something you are proud of!