Tired of making goals and not sticking with them? Have you forgotten how to dream big? Not even sure where to start with creating goals that make sense? Join this 5 day challenge to get focused and intentional about your goals!
As busy moms, we have so much to do each day. So when it comes to thinking about our own goals, we often just put ourselves on the back burner.
How many times have you sat down to dream about things that would make you happier and less stressed and forget about it the next day or week when your tasks start to pile up?
What if I told you that if you just took a few minutes a day, you really could come up with goals that make your life better? Goals that are realistic for the season of life that you’re in but, stretch you to go after your dreams?
In this 5 day challenge, we’ll create a vision for the life you want, create goals and an action plan that’s achievable and help you find the time in your day to actually work on your goals!
What will we cover in the 5 days?
- Reflecting on areas of your life that you could make changes in so that you can be happier!
- How to create a virtual vision board for your goals!
- Turning your vision into best goals that make sense for your life and your season!
- Creating an action plan so that your goals can become a reality!
- Organizing an action plan to become habits that last (and not goals you quit by week 2)!
- And More! Sign up now and get started on your goals!
Don’t let another day pass you by because you don’t think you have the time, you feel guilty working on yourself, or you’re just too overwhelmed already! This challenge will help you create goals that you CAN accomplish even as a busy mom!