One of the ways that I’m able to manage all my mom work, at home, and in business is to create systems which I do in Trello.
Let’s dive deep into Trello for this episode so I can show you that it is the best (free) tool to run your home and keep you organized.
What is Trello?! Trello is a free visual-heavy project management software. You can use Trello to manage all things for your home, plan your sister’s wedding, organize family chores, meal planning for the next 3 months, and break down your big goals.
Look at Trello as a mom and it will be your new hidden gem.
Your hierarchy of Trello.
Teams: think of these as your Google Drive Folders as labels.
Board: think of these as your Google Doc
5 Trello I cannot live without
1. Home management (Birthday tracking and reminders, important dates, appliance, and electrical repair, Doctors appt visits and results, vehicle maintenance records, pets care)
2. Memories (Kids each have a memory board to save artwork pictures and stories written out)
3. Goals (Pre-plan goals that you want to do, and track goals that do happen to collect your data)
4. Holiday (Gift list for each person and adding to it throughout the year, food plans for all the holiday events, and the events)
5. Meal planning (Pantry list, meal planning, and shopping list that you can share!)
And more …. listen in to today’s episode to get all the details and to get started with Trello to organize your home and life. (not an ad … I just really love Trello!)
3:37 Trello for moms and why this tool can be your new best friend
9:35 5 boards, I use in my mom life to keep me organized in Trello
If you like to share your thoughts on this episode:
Leave a comment below this blog post
Share your key takeaways and tag me @apurposedrivenmom
… please take a minute to support the show by:
1 | Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, make sure you head over and do it now so that you don’t miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts!
2 | While you’re there, I’d love an appreciate if you’d leave a rating and review! These allow other purpose-driven moms to find the show and help grow our community! Just click here to review, select ‘Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know your favorite part of the podcast! I’d love to feature you as our ‘Review of the Week’.
3 | Make sure to join our Facebook Community and continue the conversation about the episode
✅ GRAB YOUR MORNING ROUTINE CHART FOR YOUR KIDS: Feeling Frazzled Getting a Routine Together for Your Kids?
📽 SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR MORE VIDEOS: at a Purpose Driven Mom with Cara Harvey Youtube Channel
Are you ready to go into your week feeling less frazzled and more in control?
You need this checklist to help you set up your week, save time running around and plan out time for you!